Sunday 13 December 2015

Linked to Influence: 7 Powerful Rules for Becoming a Top Influencer on Linkedin


You know that significant business opportunities exist on LinkedIn, but perhaps you feel overwhelmed and uncertain about how to capitalize on them. You may have these questions:

• How can I tap into LinkedIn’s vast database of professionals to find and attract my ideal clients?
• How can I stand out on LinkedIn as the influential, trusted, go-to expert in my industry, market, or niche?
• How can I have the greatest impact on LinkedIn and achieve meaningful results without spending hours of my time?
• How can I build a solid referral network on LinkedIn that works for me while I sleep?



In this book, you will learn these 7 powerful rules for LinkedIn success:

• How to power up your LinkedIn profile with precision
• How to grow your LinkedIn visibility through value
• How to network smarter on LinkedIn
• How to go ‘one-to-one’ with anyone on LinkedIn
• How to get LinkedIn to groups
• How to become a trusted thought leader on LinkedIn

 “You can leapfrog your competitors by applying what you learn in this book.” Author shows you how to build a "smarter" network, where to put your keywords so that you come up in searches more often, and how to get more visibility both for your posts and your profile.